Let me present you my network.
All of them are inspiring people who have taken the leap into self-employment and are going their way with a lot of joy and skill.
LINDA SCHENKER - TEXTER
The name Texterbau is composed of text and building. I chose it because I like to create something. Emotions, desire, joy and more arise from a white sheet. Also when building or constructing a project, a website or many other important things in life, something new is created from scratch. And since the choice of words at the beginning or even in the middle decide about the success, I thought that this name fits.
MELANIE BRANDEL - GRAPHIC
Manufaktur für Gestaltung
Images and materials are my passion. My style is characterized by a personal, clear and reduced language. To work out the essence of a project graphically and pictorially concisely and to implement it with precise craftsmanship is a quality feature of my manufactory.
As a self-employed graphic designer, I have access to a broad network of competent specialists when needed. I understand customer-oriented performance as a matter of course. I am happy to take the time to work with you to find an individual solution and create a distinctive visual experience. You will receive professional advice, a tailor-made concept and a high-quality end product.
Open, flexible and eager to experiment, with head, heart and hand, I bring personality and creative ideas from conception to the final product.
LETIZIA FACCA - PILATES TRAINER
My name is Letizia Facca. I have been a self-employed Pilates instructor for 10 years and work with a variety of equipment. I cater to my clients individually and design my classes to help you get the most out of your workout.
As a certified Pilates instructor, I help you strengthen your health and well-being.
On my website you will find all the information about the current classes.
You can join at any time.
I am looking forward to meet you!
MARINA CANTAFIO - SOCIAL MEDIA
Social Media Manager & Blogger,
Storyteller, photography & great passion for food and communication, background as an advertising consultant in pharma & medtech, consumer goods, B/B with passion for health topics.
My wealth of experience
- Classic and digital communication from A-Z incl. strategy
- Editorial planning & content production for companies in food (Ticinella.ch), lifestyle (Maxfactor), finance/trade (migros), topic research and design of social media affin
- Experience in: Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, Linkedin, Pinterest.
- Community management, response & dialog (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin) in German, English and Italian
- Boosting/Advertising of content on Facebook & Instagram incl. analysis and evaluations of post performance
- Creating blog articles for Lovefoodish incl. social media marketing, cooperations with other bloggers and brands
- Influencer relations (organization of events, network with agencies)